Fender Player Telecaster
Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound—they’re all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or wail for your music. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- String-through-body bridge with block steel saddles
Respecting our heritage while maintaining our innovative spirit, the pair of Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups are crisp and articulate—it’s authentic Fender tone with a modern edge. The “Modern C”-shaped maple neck’s comfortable contours and smooth finish are ideal for almost any playing style. By adding a 22nd medium jumbo fret to the contemporary 9.5”-radius fingerboard we’ve made it easier to express yourself musically. To enhance the traditional twang and bite of a Telecaster, we added bent-steel saddles to the string-through-body bridge for precise intonation and to help your sound cut through the mix, sustaining until the sun burns out. Other features include master volume and tone controls, a 3-way pickup switch with barrel tip, 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree, sealed tuning machines and four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal—as Fender as it gets.
When you need a guitar that will take anything you can throw at it, stand up, dust itself off and ask for more, reach for the Player Telecaster. Made in Mexico
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dots
- Truss Rod Standard
- Truss Rod Nut 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Tele® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Player Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SS
- Bridge 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Block Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip Barrel Style
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt "F" Stamped
Strings Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
Legal Notice WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
LEGAL NOTICE: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without NoticeFender®, Squier® Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.