Fender Paramount PM-3 Triple-0 NE, All-Mahogany, Natural
Temporarily Out of Stock
The Fender® Paramount PM-3 Triple-0 NE,All Mahogany Guitar combines simple styling with an organic finish to create a highly responsive instrument. Carefully crafted for superior tone, high performance and earthy visual appeal, this premium instrument will satisfy all players searching for an inspiring guitar.
All Solid wood design: Using solid mahogany back and sides with a solid open-pore mahogany top, we created this guitar to be the perfect platform for dynamic performance and self-expression. This all-solid construction contributes to a mature voice, with a body that vibrates freely and resonates more naturally.
Inspired by classic ‘60s Fender acoustic guitar designs, the black-and-white checkerboard purfling offsets the natural beauty of the tone woods. Most importantly, they evoke a true old-school acoustic vibe, matched with playability for any occasion.
With natural, resonant acoustic tone, the Paramount Series delivers the essence of traditional Fender acoustic guitars. The '60s-inspired headstock design serves as a fitting salute to our classic acoustic legacy.
- Open-pore mahogany top with scalloped “X”-bracing
- Solid mahogany back and sides
- Includes deluxe hardshell case and humidifier
- Body Back Solid Mahogany
- Body Sides Solid Mahogany
- Body Top Solid Mahogany
- Body Finish Open Pore
- Body Shape Triple-0
- Body Binding Aged White, Black, Checker, Black
- Bracing Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette Fender '60s Checkerboard
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Binding 3-Ply W/B/W
- Neck Finish Open Pore
- Scale Length 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Vintage-Style
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays Mother-of-Pearl
- Truss Rod Dual-Action
- Bridge Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins Ebony with Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Nickel Open-Back
- Pickguard 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Other Features Modified Fender Traditional Bridge, Factory-Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, Bound Fingerboard, Bone Nut and Saddle
- Deluxe Black Hardshell (Black Interior)