Fender Mustang GT 40
Fender® Mustang GT 40 is the world’s first WiFi-equipped amplifier. Users can access Fender artist-created presets, download the latest firmware updates and connect directly with a community of players to share their own presets, playing tips and more. Stream stereo music wirelessly from any Bluetooth device, or customize a preset from across the room with an iOS or Android smartphone, using the Tone app.
- 40-watt WiFi-equipped digital amplifier
- Two 6.5” Fender Special Design speakers
- Free, exclusive Tone App for one-touch preset access, management and editing
- New models and effects with “spillover”
- Bluetooth audio streaming and control
- Onboard 60-second looper; setlist support
- Optional MGT-4 footswitch for control of presets and effects, tuner and looper access
Presets: Mustang GT includes both genre-specific and artist-specific presets—created by the artists themselves. No other manufacturer has Fender’s access to inspiring artists across such a wide variety of genres, from R&B to metal to pop to jazz.
Upgraded modeling: New models and effects with even more realism, increased signal path flexibility, more realistic response, “setlist” support and effects spillover when changing presets—we’ve updated everything about our digital modeling.
Tone App The free, exclusive Fender Tone app uses an intuitive interface to access a virtually endless number of presets, add one-touch control and remote editing to the Mustang GT’s power and connect to Fender Digital for learning, demoing and sharing presets.
User Interface: The crystal-clear, LCD color display makes it easy to see amp and effect settings at a glance. Add to that the large encoder dial and three soft-touch keys and you have a powerful, intuitive interface that makes it easy to create your soun
The optional MGT-4 4-button footswitch unlocks the GT 40’s powerful onboard looping capabilities—with up to 60 seconds of record time. The looper can be used as a creative tool to create lush, multi-layered soundscapes, as a practice companion to hear scales and chords in context or as a writing partner to work out ideas on the fly.
- Voltage 120V
- Wattage 40 Watts (2 x 20 in Stereo)
- Controls Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Encoder, Three Layer Buttons, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- Channels One Inputs One - 1/4"
- Effects 21 Amp Models,
- 46 Effects
- Line Out One - (1/8" Stereo)
- Cabinet Material 5/8" particleboard
- Amplifier Covering Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth Black
- Front Panel Black
- Handle Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Speakers Two - 6.5" Speakers
- Total Impedance 8 ohms
- Amp Height 10.5" (26.7cm)
- Amp Width 15.25" (38.73 cm)
- Amp Length 8.25" (21.0 cm)
- Amp Weight 14 lbs. (6.25 kg)