Fender CD-60SCE 12-String
The Fender® CD-60SCE-12 is the perfect choice for a player looking to expand their sonic palette with an affordable, high-quality 12-string acoustic. Featuring a single-cutaway body for easy upper-fret access, a solid spruce top for increased volume and crisp sound, “Easy-To-Play” neck and solid mahogany back and sides, the CD-60SCE-12 is perfect for the couch, the campfire or the coffeehouse—anywhere you want classic Fender playability and sound.
Solid Spruce Top Spruce is the standard modern tonewood for fashioning the tops of acoustic guitars and other acoustic instruments—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking to delicate fingerpicking.
Easy to play neck with it's comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this intrument's neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that's ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
A Fishman pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, making it easy to keep your intonation right on the money.
- Single-cutaway 12-string dreadnought body style
- Fishman® Classic Design pickup/preamp
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- CASE/GIG BAG: Optional Gigbag
- Body Back Mahogany
- Body Sides Mahogany
- Body Top Solid Spruce
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Dreadnought 12-String
- Body Binding Multiple
- Bracing Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Binding 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 20 Fret Size Vintage
- Nut Material Crème Plastic
- Nut Width 1.77" (45 mm)
- Position Inlays 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Dual-Action
- Controls Volume, Treble, Bass
- Special Electronics Fishman CD Preamp
- Bridge Rosewood
- Bridge Pins White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard Black
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)