The re-designed Fender® CD-60SCE boasts exceptional features for an instrument of its class, including a solid spruce top, rolled fingerboard edges and brand new easy-to-play neck shape.
The CD-60SCE is a mid-level Classic Design model and features a cutaway body for easy upper-fret access, as well as an onboard Fishman® pickup, preamp and tuner. The dreadnought-sized body provides traditional full-bodied tone with plenty of projection and is a great choice for any aspiring player.
Solid Spruce Top Featuring alluring grain patterns and warm, rich tone, this instrument's solid spruce top responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking or delicate fingerpicking. Easy play neck: With it's comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this instrument's neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that's ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
A Fishman pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, making it easy to keep your intonation right on the money.
- Dreadnought cutaway body style
- Fishman® Classic Design pickup/preamp
- Solid Spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck with rolled fingerboard edges
CASE/GIG BAG: Optional
- Body Back Mahogany
- Body Sides Mahogany
- Body Top Solid Spruce
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Dreadnought
- Body Binding Multiple
- Bracing Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Binding 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 20 Fret Size Vintage
- Nut Material Crème Plastic
- Nut Width 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Dual-Action
- Bridge Rosewood
- Bridge Pins White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard Black
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)