Cordoba Protege C1M
Temporarily Out of Stock
The Protege by Cordoba C1M is the perfect nylon string guitar for any aspiring guitarist. Part of the Protégé by Cordoba line, the C1M was developed to provide young players with a comfortable, great sounding first guitar at an affordable price. Drawing on generations of Spanish guitar-making tradition, we carefully chose quality materials for incredible sound, and prioritized comfort, playability, and attractive aesthetics to create truly inspiring instruments with which students can effectively learn and grow. Optional gig bag
Every Protégé C1M model is built with the combination of a spruce top and mahogany back and sides, a comfortable, slim neck profile, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, traditional-style mosaic rosette, gold tuning machines, and a matte polyurethane finish. Like all Cordoba instruments, C1M models feature premium Savarez strings and an adjustable truss rod to ensure a straight neck for the life of the instrument. Offered in full, half, three-quarter, and one-quarter sizes.
- Top Spruce
- Back & Sides Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge Black ABS/ Rosewood
- Rosette Traditional
- Finish Matte Polyurethane in Natural
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany neck/ Rosewood fingerboard
- Truss Rod Dual Action
- Scale Length 650mm / 25.6"
- Nut Width 52mm / 2.05"
- Nut/Saddle Composite
- Number of Frets 19
- Bracing/Build Traditional Classical with Fan Bracing
- Body Width & Length 14 5/8" (371mm) at lower bout/ 11 1/4" (286mm) at upper bout/ 19 1/4" (489mm) body length
- Overall Length 39 1/4" / 997mm
- Body Depth 100mm (3.94") depth at tail/ 95mm (3.74") depth at heel
- Tuning Machines Cordoba Gold with Pearl Buttons
- Strings Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ