Cordoba 25T Tenor Ukulele
The Cordoba 25T embodies the charm of traditional ukulele ornamentation combined with the striking natural figure of acacia, an exotic tropical wood closely related to koa, the beloved tonewood native to Hawaii. This tenor size ukulele features a solid exotic acacia top and figured acacia back and sides, providing a bright, round and familiar voice. The 25T represents the very roots of the ukulele itself, incorporating a wooden rope-style top binding with a herringbone rosette and tie block, hearkening to the old-world origins of the instrument.
Other features include a thinly applied satin finish, bone nut and saddle, and Aquila strings, appealing to discerning customers who are shopping for a tasteful and authentic ukulele.
- Top Solid acacia
- Back & Sides Acacia
- Binding/Bridge Maple and Ebony Rope Pattern/ Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay Maple
- Rosette Maple and Ebony Herringbone Pattern
- Finish Satin polyurethane in natural
- Neck/Fingerboard Mahogany neck/ Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length 17" / 432mm
- Nut Width 35mm / 1.38"
- Fret Marker Inlays 4mm Pearloid Dots
- Nut/Saddle Bone
- Number of Frets 18
- Bracing/Build Spruce fan
- Body Width & Length 9 1/4" (235mm) at lower bout/ 6 7/8" (175mm) at upper bout/ 11 3/4" / 298mm body length
- Overall Length 26" / 660mm
- Body Depth 3 1/8" (80mm) at tail/ 2 1/2" (65mm) at heel
- Tuning Machines 4mm Pearloid Dots
- Strings Aquila Nylgut