The Fender® CC-60S Compact and comfortable, the CC-60S is ideal for beginning players. The smaller concert-sized body is easy to maneuver in any playing position, with an articulate voice that’s great for fingerpicking. Its tuneful solid spruce top, “Easy-To-Play” neck, and mahogany back and sides make the CC-60S a perfect choice for the beach, the patio or the coffeehouse.
Solid Spruce Top Spruce is the standard modern tonewood for fashioning the tops of acoustic guitars and other acoustic instruments—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking to delicate fingerpicking.
Easy to Play Neck with it's comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this instrument's neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that's ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
Mahogany Back & Sides Along with its staggering cosmetic vibe, a resonant combination of mahogany back and sides delivers balanced tone with plenty of volume and midrange.
- Concert body style
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- CASE/GIG BAG: optional gig bag
- Body Back Mahogany
- Body Sides Mahogany
- Body Top Solid Spruce
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Concert
- Body Binding Multiple
- Bracing Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Binding 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Vintage
- Nut Material Crème Plastic
- Nut Width 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Dual-Action
- Bridge Rosewood
- Bridge Pins White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard Black
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)